Drying Specialists, a nashville Drying Company, can help you dry your floors and wet carpet or drywall without the need for additional surface damage.
Proprietary Drying Technologies:
The world of drying has evolved quite a bit over the years. We utilize the most state-of-the-art equipment to help you get back to normal life. From Thermal Energy Transfer Systems and Infrared Drying Systems to conventional drying equipment, we can help you dry out your home or business without the need for surface removal.
Equipment we use:
- Desiccant Combination Systems
- Combination systems of equipment that are used in projects demanding extreme drying speed.
- Used to reduce humidity and produce dry air that speeds up the drying process.
- Dri-Eaz 2000
- Dri-Eaz 2400
- Dri-Eaz Evolution
- Air Movers
- Used to create airflow against walls, furniture and floors that assists in moisture evaporation.
- Dri-Eaz Sahara HD
- Dri-Eaz Studebaker AirPath
- Dri-Eaz Ace
- Injecti-Dry Specialized Hi-Pressure System (for Hardwoods, Walls, Ceilings)
- Thermal Energy Transfer Systems (ETES)
- Air Movers that combine with specialized heating systems to speed up drying.
- WAVE Drying Systems (Infrared)
- Infrared Lighting Systems that allow non-standard surface drying without damage.